POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Animating IMAGE Maps (Sorry) : Re: Animating IMAGE Maps (Sorry) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:28:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating IMAGE Maps (Sorry)
From: Chris Colefax
Date: 12 Feb 2002 20:21:25
Message: <3c69bf95@news.povray.org>
Mitchell Waite <mit### [at] dnaicom> wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance but is Pigment_From a function that I can find
> somewhere, or just a prototype of an idea?

All the examples I gave use the Automatic Clock Modifier macros, which you
can download from my page at http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax, download
mirror at http://home.iprimus.com.au/ccolefax/pov.  The macros are an
extension of the original Clock Modifier include file, which offers a
predefined set of "clock types" (methods of interpolating between values
based on the clock).  Full documentation is included for all features, and
from the page above you'll find a link to a tutorial written by Steve
Strickland that covers using these functions in a step-by-step way.